How We Can Help You And Your Family
Whitehead Vizard Solicitors represents individuals and families in Salisbury and the surrounding areas. Clients come to us for all sorts of reasons – some are facing adversity in the form of acrimonious and financially challenging disputes. Others are seeking the peace of mind that comes with thorough professional advice on legal transactions and procedures.
We have strong local connections with other professionals such as accountants and surveyors so that, if necessary, we can ensure that all aspects of your case or transaction are dealt with seamlessly and cost-effectively.
Our Practice Areas:
Flexibility To Do What Is Right For You
Often, there is a degree of crossover between practice areas when we give advice, and because of this we have developed a team of lawyers that is responsive and adaptable to the ever-changing demands of clients. When you ask us for help, you donate have access to just one member of the staff. You have the backing of a team of solicitors who are highly qualified in the following areas:
- Litigation Sensible, cost-effective solutions to private legal disputes.
- Legal protection for older clients Including advice on living wills and how to meet care home and medical costs tax-efficiently
- Employment law Helping individuals get to grips with complex employment law rules
- Family law Including advice on divorce and separation, pre-marital agreements and children matters
- Trusts and estates Comprehensive advice on wills, trusts, tax planning and Court of Protection matters
- Residential property Including the proactive management of sales and purchases, remortgages and transfers of equity