How We Can Help Your Business
At Whitehead Vizard Solicitors, we offer a degree of personal attention that is not always available to small and medium-sized businesses in search of legal support. In the long term, we believe this type of direct contact saves your business time, resources and money.
Approachable, Personable And Cost-Effective
The attitude of our business lawyers is shaped by the local community. We are part of it.
Based in Salisbury, we are part of the commercial community here and, from our active role in the local Chamber of Commerce, we have a real and practical understanding of the pressures local business people face.
We place huge importance on providing you with a direct contact familiar with your circumstances who is available with practical guidance when you have urgent concerns.
We represent a wide range of commercial undertakings, from High Street owner-occupied businesses and licensed premises to large landed estates, farm businesses and light industry.
What We Do
Meeting Deadlines, Delivering Results
- Employment law and strategic planning for your business. Wide-ranging advice on employment matters as they arise and advice on the preventative measures you can take to avoid disputes
- Commercial property Straightforward commercial conveyancing advice on all types of transactions
- Company law Providing the commercial legal backup you need to ensure that your business develops on a sound legal footing
- Agricultural law Acting for farmers, landowners and a wide range of other rural businesses
- Insolvency Working closely with local insolvency practitioners to help you or your business navigate insolvency procedures